TERMS & CONDITIONS
“ICE BREAK CRACKING SUMMER” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Lactalis Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 56 072 928 879) of 35 Boundary St South Brisbane, Qld 4101 telephone 1800 676 961 (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents.
4. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
6. Promotion commences on 27/01/2021 and ends at 11:59pm AEDST on 23/02/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
7. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any two (2) ICE BREAK products in a single transaction from any Woolworths supermarket nationally during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Transaction”). Qualifying Transactions made via Woolworths’ online shopping are also considered valid for the purposes of this promotion. Excludes Woolworths associated petrol sites.
8. To enter, individuals must then visit www.icebreak.com.au, follow the prompts to the competition entry page, input the requested details and upload a photo of their Woolworths’ receipt when prompted, then submit the fully completed online entry form, during the Promotional Period. Entrants must retain their original or a copy of their original Woolworth’s purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of the Qualifying Transaction and that the Qualifying Transaction was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
9. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
12. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following:
a. only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction;
b. each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and
c. a maximum of three (3) entries are permitted per person per day.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
14. There will be 28 draws conducted - one (1) draw for the entries received each calendar day of the Promotional Period (each a “Daily Draw”). Subject to the starting and closing time of the Promotional Period, entries will open at 12am and close at 11.59pm each day based on VIC local time. The Daily Draws will take place on a weekly basis at iGo Direct Group, 45 Stubbs Street, Kensington Vic 3031 at 10.00am AEDST, as set out below:
|Draw Date||Daily Draws||Number of draws||Daily prizes||Number of prizes|
|3/02/2021||For each day between 27/01/2021 and 02/02/2021 AEDST (inclusive)||7||5||35|
|10/02/2021||For each day between 03/02/2021 and 09/02/2021 AEDST (inclusive)||7||5||35|
|17/02/2021||For each day between 10/02/2021 and 16/02/2021 AEDST (inclusive)||7||5||35|
|24/02/2021||For each day between 17/02/2021 AEST and 23/02/2021 AEDST (inclusive)||7||5||35|
15. Entries in each Daily Draw will NOT be entered into any subsequent Daily Draw(s). The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in each Daily Draw and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
16. Winners will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the relevant Daily Draw. In the event of any ACT winners, their names will be announced online on a weekly basis at www.icebreak.com.au, every Wednesday following the relevant draw dates.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The first five (5) valid entries drawn in each Daily Draw will each win a $200 WISH e-Gift Card.
19. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the WISH eGift Card are not included. Any unused balance of the WISH eGift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the WISH eGift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the WISH eGift Card.
20. Woolworths Group Ltd (ABN 88 000 014 675) is the issuer of the WISH eGift Card, but is not the promoter of this offer, nor responsible for fulfillment of the offer terms. WISH eGift Cards are redeemable at participating stores only. For a list of participating stores and full WISH eGift Card Terms and Conditions visit woolworths.com.au/wishgiftcard/termsandconditions.
21. Total prize pool value is $28,000.
22. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
23. If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
24. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
25. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 25/05/2021 at the same time and place as the original Daily Draws, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing by email. In the event of any ACT winners their names will be announced online at www.icebreak.com.au on 31/05/2021.
26. If a winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
27. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
28. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to pandemic, technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
29. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for:
a. any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise;
b. any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of such communications;
c. any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the promotion;
d. any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this promotion (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise); or
e. any delay in delivery (when not directly caused by the Promoter or its supplier), or failure of safe delivery of a prize.
30. Any cost associated with accessing the competition including phone calls, premium call costs, internet or relevant website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
31. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
32. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
a. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
b. any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c. any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
d. any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
e. any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
f. use of a prize.
NSW Permit No. TP/00031. ACT Permit No. TP20/01698. SA Permit No. T20/1502