TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Lactalis Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 56 072 928 879) of 35 Boundary St South Brisbane, Qld 4101 telephone 1800 676 961 (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents.
4. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
6. Promotion commences on 05/05/2021 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 01/06/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
7. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any two (2) ICE BREAK products in a single transaction from any Coles supermarket nationally during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Transaction”). Qualifying Transactions made via Coles’ online shopping are also considered valid for the purposes of this promotion. Excludes Coles Express.
8. To enter, individuals must then visit www.icebreak.com.au, follow the prompts to the competition entry page, input the requested details and upload a photo of their Coles’ receipt when prompted, then submit the fully completed online entry form, during the Promotional Period. Entrants must retain their original or a copy of their original Coles’ purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of the Qualifying Transaction and that the Qualifying Transaction was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
9. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
12. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following:
a. only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction;
b. each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and
c. a maximum of three (3) entries are permitted per person per day.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
14. There will be a total of 4 draws conducted - seven (7) entrants will be drawn from the entries received each calendar week of the Promotional Period (each a “Prize Winner”). Subject to the starting and closing time of the Promotional Period, entries will open each week based on VIC local time. The Draws will take place on a weekly basis at iGo Direct Group, 45 Stubbs Street, Kensington Vic 3031 at 10.00am AEST, as set out below:
|Draw Date||Calendar Period||Number of Draws||Number of Prizes|
|12/05/2021||For each day between 12am on 05/05/2021 and 11.59pm AEST on 11/05/2021 (inclusive)||1||7|
|19/05/2021||For each day between 12am on 12/05/2021 and 11.59pm AEST on 18/05/2021 (inclusive)||1||7|
|26/05/2021||For each day between 12am on 19/05/2021 and 11.59pm AEST on 25/05/2021 (inclusive)||1||7|
|02/06/2021||For each day between 12am on 26/05/2021 and 11.59pm AEST on 01/06/2021 (inclusive)||1||7|
15. Entries in each Weekly Period will NOT be entered into any subsequent Weekly Period(s). The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in each Draw and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
16. Winners will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the relevant Draw date. In the event of any ACT winners, their names will be announced online on a weekly basis at www.icebreak.com.au, every Wednesday following the relevant draw dates.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The first seven (7) valid entries drawn for each Weekly Period will receive a $1,000 VISA Physical Card.
19. All Daily Winners will be delivered a VISA Physical Card to their nominated delivery address. Cards will be sent via Standard Post within fourteen (14) business days of the Daily Winner providing their nominated address. Daily Winners must then follow the steps on the Wallet accompanying the VISA Physical Card in order to activate and use the card by the specified dates. To read the full VISA Physical Card Terms & Conditions, visit: https://rewardscometrue.com.au/information/visa-tcs/.
20. The Daily Winner will have seven (7) days from the date of the notification email to provide all required information, including their nominated delivery address to the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to deem any claim for a prize invalid, if the Daily Winner does not provide the required information within the specified timeframes.
21. The VISA Physical Card is issued by iGoDirect Group Pty Ltd and Terms and Conditions apply. The VISA Physical Card must be activated online at https://indigo.cometrue.com.au/ or by phoning 1800 043 656 within six (6) months from the date stated on the paperwork provided with the card, otherwise the funds will be forfeited. The VISA Physical Card is valid for twelve (12) months from the date stated on the paperwork provided (subject to the activation period) with the card or when the entire value has been exhausted, whichever occurs first. At expiry, any remaining available balance will be forfeited.
22. Total prize pool value is $28,000.
23. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
24. If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
25. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
26. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 02/09/2021 at iGo Direct Group, 45 Stubbs Street, Kensington, Victoria at 10am AEST, subject to any direction from any regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing by email. In the event of any ACT winners, their name will be announced online at www.icebreak.com.au on 08/09/2021.
27. If a winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
28. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
29. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to pandemic, technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
30. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for:
a. any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise;
b. any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of such communications;
c. any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the promotion;
d. any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this promotion (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise); or
e. any delay in delivery (when not directly caused by the Promoter or its supplier), or failure of safe delivery of a prize.
31. Any cost associated with accessing the competition including phone calls, premium call costs, internet or relevant website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
32. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
33. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
a. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
b. any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c. any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
d. any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
e. any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
f. use of a prize.
NSW Permit No. TP/00619 ACT Permit No. TP21/00234 SA Permit No. T21/224